Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sundays

I love busy Sundays!
im the kind of person who loves to be busy so today was a great day, B"H- super busy, tho.
this was my day (so far):
out for brunch with a friend at 12... menachem avel a friend who lost her husband... back home to clean up from shabbos (cuz if i don't do it, it won't get done :)... got dressed for a belated chanukah party at a family friend... off to the party... back home again to get dressed for a vort... off to the vort in a few minutes (waiting for my dad...)...

then i gotta do some work for school and study and figure out my trip to israel- i'm leaving I"YH a week from tomorrow!!!!!

all in all, a busy day- AND it's not even over!! :) even better!

oh- take a look at my poll to the right- i'd love to know what you think.

3 comments:

NotaGeek! said...

I'm just wondering why somebody would vote for a boring Sunday over a busy Sunday.

But your Sunday definitely fits the busy Sunday category.

tembow said...

some people might just find it relaxing, who knows??

i def wouldn't

itsagift said...

I voted for the busy Sundays but sometimes I like a relaxing, quiet Sunday when I can go through my day reaaaal slowly...it's sooo relaxing! : )

How do you dream?

Which do you prefer?

What would you rather?

What's your favorite method of keeping in touch with friends?

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl today- and why?