Saturday, December 20, 2008

finished, finit, gamarnu

I did it! Finished one out of two papers for school! Not exactly the way i like to spend motzai shabbos but you know, you gotta do what you gotta do. it's so hard to actually sit down and write but it wasn't so bad. i actually learned something new.

Shabbos was nice and realllllly quiet. i went to sleep at 7:30 PM and woke up at 10:40 AM!!! haven't slept that much in a while. prob won't get that much sleep this week cuz there's so much work to be done cuz we're finishing up the semester and then comes finals and then the well-deserved vacation which im really looking forward to. though im the type of person who, when im bored, wishes i had a lot to do, so im not complaining about being busy. i love it!

and hopefully because i'm gonna be so busy this week, i won't be eating a lot because, seriously i feel like i gained like ten pounds over the last week. but o yeah- i just realized it's gonna be chanukah so there goes my losing weight. lol. latkes, donuts and chocolate coins are not really conducive to dieting so i guess that'll have to be for next week! :D

So excited for Chanukah! It's one of my favorite yomim tovim cuz its just like real family time. all together lighting candles and singing. though i'm gonna miss my sis in sem- it'll be so weird without her but i've kinda gotten used to not having her around for the yomim tovim already (shhh... don't tell her...) 

we're planning on going to philly next weekend (sunday/monday) just for a change of scenary but i might not be able to go :( cuz i gotta work on monday. we'll see....

newayz, don't know how im gonna sleep tonite because of all my sleep last night. so wish me luck. and, o yeah- gotta wake up early tomorrow morning! yay! NOT

1 comment:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

I used to like school and being kept busy, and I would look forward for summer ending so that I can start school again. Now, on the other hand, I'm happy that I'm on vacation!

I like when Chanukah is a family time where everyone gathers together around the menorah and lights, and then plays dreidel.

How do you dream?

Which do you prefer?

What would you rather?

What's your favorite method of keeping in touch with friends?

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl today- and why?