Thursday, December 11, 2008

No Patience!!!

I hate it!!! shidduchim take forever.
even if someone told me that they redt me a boy and then they have to hear back from him, it could be months until i actually hear something back - and usually i don't hear anything from them! its really frustrating. like this girl told me that she has a guy for me so i sent her my resume and its been like a month and i haven't hear anything. i hate the stupid lists that guys have- or really, their mothers have... its crazy. honestly, there must be a better way. 
everything just takes the longest time. and then i get my hopes up and nothing comes out of it. my mom's friends have this habit of asking us first if we're interested before they even get a yes from the boy's side and then i may not even find out if they're interested or not.
im sure people have ideas of how to better the system. wanna share?

3 comments:

EsPes said...

i hate when ppl tell me they might have a shidduch for me- cuz then u wait around to hear back about it and sometimes they never get back to u!

tembow said...

uch! i hate that!

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

I hate lists, people said they had someone for me, but they had a list, so I told them forget it. It makes me feel so inferior and unwanted, that it's not worth it.

Its funny cause when I was 17, everyone said they had someone for me, I got like 10 suggestions, but every time I told them I wasn't dating yet. Then when I turned 19 I said that I would start to date, and then there was nothing. Then a few people made suggestions and they said they would get back to me, but I never got my hopes up, I just forgot about it, then one person actually got back and was insistent on setting up a date, so I did so...that didn't work out, but at least I got the experience.

How do you dream?

Which do you prefer?

What would you rather?

What's your favorite method of keeping in touch with friends?

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl today- and why?