Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friends

I truly feel lucky. I've got two amazing friends who I'm in college with and we're in all the same classes, we sit together at lunch, and drive to school together. It's so great being able to have them there everyday. I wouldn't be able to go thru school without their smiles and laughs and comments.  we sit together at lunch and just people-watch, while we silently eat our lunches- its cute; we don't even talk. but i guess we're together so often there's not much to say. Guys- ur the best! So lucky to have you in school with me! but N- we'll miss you next semester, traitor!!! :)

2 comments:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Your so lucky you have friends like that with you in college. That's one thing I miss about HS!

Although I made a bunch of friends in college, it's just not the same.

Anonymous said...

yeah i am really lucky B"H

How do you dream?

Which do you prefer?

What would you rather?

What's your favorite method of keeping in touch with friends?

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl today- and why?